In order to ensure your email is productive, please note the following
Include your serial number in the email. If unsure of your serial number press the F5 key at any time while running the program.
Include a day time phone number and the name of your company. If the email is an order, please include your delivery address.
Note we only accept email support enquiries from clients with a support contract. If you have chosen casual support please call 0900 592 437.
If you are emailing a particular staff member, please ensure their name is in the subject of the message.
- Include your phone number, name and company name.
- Please include your postal address if you want a demo kit sent.
If you want a quote make sure you tell us how many staff you have approximately - we have discounts for the smaller business.
Let us know what payroll system you currently use - we have a cross upgrade offer.
- Try and ask specific questions. "Please tell me more about your
system" is difficult to answer. Browsing our website, reading the demonstration kit or installing a demonstration disk are the best ways to learn more about
the system - email is best for answering specific questions.
- We reply to well over 95% of emails received during business hours within 5 minutes.
- We promise to reply to all emails within 24 hours Monday to Friday, public holidays excepted.