Ace Payroll Version History
Version 3.44B 31/03/2017
- You can now automatically post accounting journal entries to MYOB Essentials.
- Contractors can nominate their own withholding tax rate up to 100%.
- The no-notification withholding tax rate has been updated to 45% for all contractors.
Version 3.44A 31/01/2017
- Filter One Off reports by department
- Improvements to holiday pay entitlement calculations when employees change their working days
- 2017 compliance changes and bug fixes
Version 3.43B 12/01/2016
- MYOB AccountRight Live integration
Version 3.43A 01/01/2016
- ACC Earner Premium reduces to 1.39% from 1st April 2016.
- Maxumum ACC earner premium increased to $122,063 annually from 1st April 2016.
- This is our formal 2016 compliance release.
Version 3.42F 15/10/2015
- Parental Leave updated for 16 weeks paid parental leave, increasing to 18 weeks from 1st July 2016.
- Cashing up holiday pay - additional wizard step added to provide more information.
Version 3.42E 27/08/2015
- Employee Single Allowance Report significantly enhanced, with payslip drill down and sort order features added.
- Reducing Balance Deduction report added.
- SMTP password field lengthened.
- View All Employee Alerts report added.
- Entry of SMTP host settings updated.
- Public Holidays updated for 2018.
- Southland Anniversary dates and documentation updated.
- Parental Leave increases from $504.10 to $516.85 weekly.
Version 3.42D 23/07/2015
- Updated Ace Payroll Installer
- Resume Employee tutorial updated.
- All public holiday documentation updated.
- Sharepoint integration completed.
Version 3.42C 24/06/2015
- Clearance date facility added for Westpac Business Online.
- Ace Payroll Installer updated.
- F1 Help Manual updated.
- Bank names & contact numbers updated where necessary.
Version 3.42A 05/01/2015
- ACC maximum earner premium updated.
Version 3.41L 01/12/2014
- Public Holidays Taken & Worked - links added to help manual for all mondayised public holidays.
Version 3.41K 19/11/2014
- KiwiSaver employer contribution percentage rates changes.
Version 3.41J 04/11/2014
- Rabobank detail records updated to Format B.
- IRFile made simple details added re IR345.
- Leave Owing Report export file viewer added.
- Leave Owing Report time bank data added to end of export data lines.
- FAQ134 ESCT - What Is It? updated as per IRD request.
- All KiwiSaver documentation updated.
- Significant enhancements to Cloud Payslip Server.
- Parental Leave increased to $504.10 gross per week.
Version 3.41H 23/10/2014
- Leave owing report setup options added.
- IRFile path length is now unlimited.
Version 3.41G 10/10/2014
- Reducing Balance Deductions can now show balance on payslips.
- All upgrade methods before 3.27 removed.
Version 3.41F 16/9/2014
- Public Holidays added for 2017.
- GlobVars.MaxRecRange increased to 2018.
- TurnOfCentury changed to 2024. DayOfWeekOffset adjusted.
- Quantum file signature updated to QC05-51.
- Resume employee wizard added.
- Purge Unpaid Employees utility added.
Version 3.41E 07/8/2014
- Import Style #15 Import New Employee enhanced.
- Export file paths user definable.
- Generic Accounting Data export method added.
- Quantum now exports ESCT data.
- IRFile unfiled pays message more detail added.
Version 3.41C 16/3/2014
- Fine tuning option added to not calculate witholding tax on the cents part of a gross pay.
Version 3.41B 03/2/2014
- Intermediary functionality added.
Version 3.41A 01/1/2014
- ACC Earner Premium reduces from 1.7% to 1.45%.
- View Latest Changes removed.
- MaxRecRange increased to 2017.